Check List For Exiting Animal Use Program

  1. Transfer all experimental animals to another Animal Protocol holder in your research group in tick@lab. Reprint all cage cards with the updated information
  2. If your approved Animal Protocol is terminated together with your leave, please ask the Protocol PI or Co-PI to terminate the Protocol via tick@lab (enquiry:
  3. Notify LAF and return your wristband to LAF
  4. Contact HSEO for exiting the Medical Surveillance Program. A program exit body check will be arranged for you
  5. Return a Form 7 to Department of Health to terminate the animal license. (Please note that an animal license is location and experiment specific. An animal license is not applicable to other animal experiments or to other Institutions.